Speaking & Facilitating
Select credits. Links to video or slide decks when available.
- Speaker: “Theatre is Ritual Interrupted,” on theme “Climate.” Creative Mornings/DC. DC, 2015.
- Guest: “Dinner Vention” (second). WESTAF. Denver, 2014. (follow up interview)
Pre-Conferences & Workshops
- Presenter: “Scrappy Experiments.” Arts Marketing Association UK, offered 1x each for Audience Diversity Academy and Digital Marketing Lab. Webinar, 2018.
- Presenter: “Audience Engagement Boot Camp.” Columbus Arts Market Association & Americans for the Arts. Columbus, 2015
- Co-Facilitator: “Artistically-Driven Audience Engagement Techniques.” Theatre Communications Group. Cleveland, 2015.
- Pre-Conference Presenter: “Playing in the Deep End of Audience Engagement.” National Arts Marketing Partnership. Salt Lake City, 2015.
- Pre-Conference Presenter: “Step It Up: Advancing your Audience Engagement.” National Arts Marketing Partnership. Portland, 2014.
- Co-Faciliator: “Understanding Systems: moving from personal to structural,” an “Anti-Racism Space for White Learning” session. Theatre Communications Group. St. Louis, 2018.
- Co-Faciliator: “Why is it hard for me to talk about race?” an “Anti-Racism Resources for White Folks” session. Theatre Communications Group. Portland, 2017.
- Panelist: “Deaf Theatre.” Theatre Communications Group. DC, 2016.
- Facilitator: “Self-Care for the Angry Activist.” Theatre Communications Group. Cleveland, 2016
- Convener/Moderator: “Creating the Next, New Thing Now.” National Arts Marketing Project. Atlanta, 2014.
- Panelist: “Immersive Theatre and Audiences.” Theatre Communications Group.San Diego, 2014.
- Moderator: “Solving Next Generation Problems.” Theatre Communications Group. San Diego, 2014.
- Co-Facilitator: “White Allies for Racial Justice Affinity Group.” Theatre Communications Group. San Diego, 2014.
- Panelist: “Audience Engagement in Theatre.” Theatre Communications Group. Boston, 2012.